Dressing up in your finery with a face full of make up and hair coiffed is wonderful and I feel that everyone should make the effort to invest time and a bit of cash in their appearance, more for their own self esteem than anything else but when it comes down to it I cannot wait to whip my bra off and catapult it across the room and remove any restricting waistbands post 6pm.
Lounge and nightwear is my favourite of all clothing. The softest fabrics giving your body the freedom to wallow around in delightful comfort. Although I’ve never understood how some people can sleep naked, all your bits flapping around all night, no thanks!
Here are some of the ultimate comfies making it onto my wish list…
1. The Mayfair boxer pyjama set, available in a range of colours and patterns. Victoria’s Secret £33.00
2. Pure silk French designed lace trim chemise, Rosie for Autograph Marks and Spencer £69.00
3. Navy jersey stripe pyjama set, Next £25.00
4. Mickey Mouse varsity pyjama top, Primark £6.00 and matching bottoms £8.00
5. Oxford bath robe by Ralph Lauren, available at House of Fraser £189.00 (currently on sale at £169.00!)
6. Wrap over crop top and shorts, Topshop £42.00
7. Suede mule slippers, Next £18.00
8. Dressing gown with lace, H&M £19.99
9. Orchard blossom floral kimono, Verry Kerry £120.00
10. Micha lounge premium mohair mix onesie, Asos £69.00
11. Bunny ballerina slipper, John Lewis £16
12. Original cashmere dressing gown, by Willowcash available at Not on the Highstreet £235.00